16th ESASO Retina Academy, 23-25 June 2016, Estoril/Lisboa, Portugal
- Poster Guidelines
- Your abstract number should be quoted on all correspondence.
- At least one author per abstract must be registered to attend the 16th ESASO Retina Academy and must hang the poster in person.
- Registration is open from 14:00 on Thursday 23rd June 2016. Please report to the registration desk at the Conference Centre beforehand (Estoril Congress Centre) to collect your delegate badge.
- Posters should be hung from 14:00 to 17:30 on Thursday 23 June 2016.
- The poster number you have been allocated will be used on the poster boards and in the abstract book.
- Posters should be displayed in portrait style. The maximum size of your poster should be 119cm (height) by 84cm (width).
- Your poster should not be too cluttered and set out in a clear and logical manner. Lettering, including figure legends, labeling and symbols on graphs etc., should be large enough to be legible.
- Posters should show the names and affiliations of all the contributing authors.
- The identity of experimental agents and technologies should be disclosed on the poster.
- Trademarks of e.g. drugs, devices, technologies, or services, should not be used; they may be mentioned once between brackets the first time the product/ service/technology is mentioned in the text, but never in the poster title.
- Grants and support received in regard of the work described should be acknowledged on the poster.
- Posters should be removed by 13:00 on Saturday 25 June. After this time any posters remaining will be disposed of.